Wednesday, 9 November 2011

..ABOUT ME..



بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ-اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ-اارَّحِيم

My name is Nor Farhana binti Mohd Robani. I was born on April 24, 1992 at the Hospital Segamat. I was raised in Felda Palong Timur. My father's name is Mohd Robani bin Ishak. My mother's name is Hadiah binti Samuri. I have an elder sister, three elder brother, a younger brother, and a younger sister.I like to shopping, watching movies and hang out with my friends.

My primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan LKTP Palong Timur 1. I attended the school from Standard One until Standard Six. Then I continued to secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tinggi Segamat. Due to the position of my home far away from school, so I have stayed in hostel from Form One until Form Five. I like athletics. So, I have been involved in this sport and represent the school and district.

After getting SPM results, I was offered to study in matriculation in accounting. I am a bit surprised after receiving the offer for my SPM results is not very good. I studied in Perak Matriculation College.I also receive an offer from UiTM but I choose to continue my study in matriculation. After a year at Perak, I finished my study there and I got only moderate results.

Before the UPU result came up, I only help parents make household chores and business. My parents run a small business like selling sugar cane juice, fried bananas, and other. Experience, I can not forget is when dealing in the month of Ramadan. New and exciting atmosphere for me and it taught me more about life, business, human modes, and so on.
             
       When the UPU result came out, I was so thankful because once again UiTM offered me to continue study in Bachelor Business Administration (Hons) Finance at Campus Bandaraya Melaka where it is near from my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment